Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Happy Birthday to Me !!!

Today is my 31st birthday!!! WOOO HOOOO! This is going to be the best year yet- I can just feel it!!!!
So today I was visiting my friend Rhonda's blog and she had a link to another blog with blog candy so I just had to check it out! So this generous lady giving away blog candy - her name is Jaci- and today is her birthday too!!!! WOW!
Check out her blog, wish her Happy Birthday and you are entered for her candy! Check out her blog <-----(click there) - super cute stuff!!!

Happy Birthday to me and Jaci, and AngiK's daughter, and Debbie's daughter! LOL!

This pretty little digital design came from my friend Denise! Isn't it cool?? Thanks Denise!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for signing up for my Birthday blog candy and for the link! Good Luck and Happy Belated Birthday! So cool we share the same day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Jenn...I hope you have a very special day...I hope I can go to the Tim Holtz workshop..if I do..I will see you there...

    ReplyDelete