Saturday, April 25, 2009

Display as you wish

Today was the CK convention downtown. I had a blast! Bought tons of goodies and drooled over tons more! LOL! I took 3 classes today. 2 of them were awesome. The first class I took was titled display as you wish. We were given paper and chipboard and we were supposed to make an album that either sat on your desk or hung on the wall. Well, I covered the chipboard during class, inked it, and added the binder rings. When I got home I added more chipboard spelling out my name and a few embellishments. I love the colors and the paper is awesome. I was super excited because some of the paper we used in this class was by coredinations (see the red torn paper??). It was fun and this piece of art will be on my wall somewhere in the creativity room. I asked Danny if he wanted me to make him one but for some reason he said no. LOL!

1 comment:

  1. I love...love...love this! If Danny doesn't want one...I do! LOL

    ReplyDelete