Thursday, October 21, 2010

MOVING SOON!

I have had a good run with Blogger. Sadly they have made the decision to implement changes that have made Blogger a frustrating place. Pictures do not upload properly, sometimes they take hours to load, and last night after spending way too much time trying to upload pictures my entire post just disappeared. So beyond frustrating!!! I tried to contact Blogger only to discover they do not offer customer service. Ummmm really? So I would like to say the decision was a tough one but it really wasn't. Blogging is supposed to be FUN not so frustrating that I dread adding a new post! I have heard good things about Word Press and am in the process of setting up over there. I will let you know when I have officially moved over!

No comments:

Post a Comment