Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Key West Layouts

I wanted all of our Key West pictures to fit in one album. My goal was to finish the album during my LMNOP scrapbook retreat. Alot of the pages had a ton of pics on them so I didn't embellish much. I was able to get it done most of Saturday by staying up past 1am and then I finished off the last 5 pages Sunday morning before heading home. This trip included New Orleans, Daytona Beach, Key West, Orlando, and a final stop in Mobile.







 Yea....I know the O moved. LOL. I fixed it but didn't feel like rescanning.

 









This page is supposed to be way up top with the other dogs at the beach page. I swear this new blogger design is killin me. It is a PAIN to load pics and its not so easy to arrange them either. :-(

No comments:

Post a Comment