Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Fundraiser Benefitting Levi Brett

Levi Brett is only 19 months old and started chemo this week to treat tumors that have attacked his kidney's.



 I will be taking orders for custom 12x12 pages that are framed in either a white or black frame. These pages can be customized to your childs name, bedroom colors, family name, anything you would like. The frames will sell for $30 and $10 of each order will be donated to the Brett family to help with medical expenses.

Please browse thru my blog to get some ideas and send me an email with your order details. Be sure and indicate what color frame you want, what colors you want on the layout, and any quotes or names that you would like added.

If you have any questions please contact me!

Email me at jlynncarlen@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment