Friday, August 21, 2009

Close to my Heart- FREE Stuff!!!!!


Delight in the Everyday with this adorable Everyday Celebration campaign. You can purchase this kit outright for $39.95 or get a kit for FREE when you purchase a minimum of $60 in stamp sets between August 18th - September 30th.

Everyday Celebration Card Kit includes:
1 - My Acrylix Everyday Celebration Stamp Set(D size, Only available with this kit!)
16 - 41/4x5 1/2 Colonial White card bases16 - 41/4x 51/2
Colonial White envelopes1 - 12x12 Dutch Blue cardstock1 - 12x12 Colonial White cardstock
4 - 12x12 B&T Duos paper1 -
Chocolate Distressing Ink1 -
Dutch Blue Distressing Ink1 -
Mini-Medley Accents Shades of Chocolate collection5' -
Chocolate Ribbon w/ Colonial White Stitch50 -
3-D Foam SquaresSponge1 -
Full color step-by-step Instructional Brochure

AWESOME!!!!! Just go to my website (<----click) and place your order. I can't wait to order this set! I am lovin the blues and browns together!

No comments:

Post a Comment