Monday, August 10, 2009

Close to my Heart- August Special


The August special (order before the 17th) is one you really shouldn't miss. If you spend $100 you get the August stamp of the month free PLUS you get a free level two paper pack! Free stuff is always good. AND as an added thank you there is no tax or shipping charges on the freebies!!!

If you email me I would love to give you details on my new Shoppers Reward Club that I am starting. Think more freebies and discounted stuff. This is offered THRU ME not thru CTMH - it's a special promotion that I am offering to thank my loyal customers for their business. Email me for details! And be sure and check out my website! (<-----click there). The new idea books are out and I would be happy to mail you one. The Christmas stuff is a MUST HAVE! As always- email me or comment if you have a question!

No comments:

Post a Comment