Wednesday, March 4, 2009

A quick update

Tonight is our first rodeo night! We are taking my Grandpa to see Alan Jackson. Next week is my crop (yea) and Theresa is flying in Thursday night. I am taking her with me to see Brad Paisley (YEA!). I probably won't be doing much scrappin between now and the crop. This weekend we are going to Mike and Donna's bayhouse for fishing and relaxing!!! I'm going to save all my projects for crop weekend.

The house is FINALLY done. Tile thru-out!!!! I LOVE it. I hate that I have to sweep the floor everyday but I really LOVE the tile. Thinking about getting Bouncer shaved....he would hate me for it...but it sure would help the dog hair situation!

Still waiting on an answer from my doctor. All my tests come back normal except for my blood tests. Talk about frustrating! The meds are helping ALOT and the pain is very minimal right now. I have my MRI on Friday and I go back to see the doctor one week from today.

In 32 days I will be doing the AVON walk....Hopefully the pain is gone by then or Danny might be pushing me in a wheelchair. NO MATTER WHAT- I am determined to finish the walk!

No comments:

Post a Comment