I am hosting an altered item swap in my group and decided to try out a coffee filter album. This was alot of fun. I used the brown cone shaped filters and colored them with my distress inks. I used 3 different coordinating papers, some bling, and some stickers to jazz them up a little. I stamped the front cover with my newest stamp purchase using distress ink. I had a hard time with the eyelets but finally got those set and then bound the book together with a one inch binder ring. I tied some brown ribbon around the binder ring and voila- a coffee filter album. It was fun. Took a little longer than I expected, but I blame that on the eyelets. LOL.
I have to make 5 of these for our swap. I hope everyone likes them!