Thursday, February 19, 2009

Under the Weather

I have been feeling very yucky since the beginning of February. We may have finally gotten it narrowed down to Gall Bladder but I still have to have a few more tests before they will take it out. I haven't been in a very scrappy mood lately. Mostly because of the pain. By the time I get home from work I am tired and cranky and sore.
Danny has been amazing thru the whole thing. Putting up with my crankiness like a true champ. LOL. In honor of my amazing honey, I scrapped two pages today before my Doctor's appointment. I took the pics with my phone so they are not very good quality but you get the idea.
The white scrolls on the left- I used a mask for those. I placed the mask under the paper and used sandpaper to make the design come thru. And the pretty flowers on the second page came from my dear friend Theresa. Oh....and so did the heart/scrolls on the first page. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment